The Owner/Manager agrees to rent to the client the vacation property detailed in your confirmation email which also indicates your rental time frame and maximum occupancy.
The apartment will be delivered in good order, clean, fully furnished and with fresh linens and towels.
The Owner/Manager has contracted with local utilities to provide water, gas, electricity and TV, but can’t be held responsible for outages on the part of these utility providers.
The property is offered for occupancy during a limited period of time mentioned in the reservation confirmation email. The client agrees, regarding the use and occupancy of this property, to the following conditions:
1. The client is at least 18 years old and is making this reservation for himself. As such, you will personally be present at check-in and will present your passport or identity card if requested.
2. The client takes full responsibility for all occupants, also referred to as Guests, on the premises during the occupancy.
3. A Euro Security Deposit must be paid in cash upon arrival. This Damage Deposit is 100% refundable given that:
a) All provisions of this agreement are complied with;
b) The house and contents are left in good order, clean and with no breakage or damage beyond normal wear and tear.
In the event of damages beyond normal wear and tear, the client agrees to reimburse the OM the actual costs arising from excessive clean-up, missing items, repairs, replacement, and, if necessary, costs incurred for removing Client and Guests from the property. Client responsibility is not limited to the Euro Damage Deposit amount.
The Security Deposit will be returned at check-out if no damage is found at the premises. There's an exception for some of the properties in case of check-out before 8h00. Since it is not possible for the OM to be at the vacation property before 8h00, the security deposit will be returned by bank transfer or Paypal within 48 hours after the check-out day.
The OM reserves the right of holding the full security deposit in case a thorough evaluation of the premises is considered necessary.
4. The premises shall be used for residential purposes only during the established period of time.
5. Please check the standard check-in and check-out times for each property mentioned in its page. Non-standard check-in and check-out times must be pre-arranged and approved by OM in writing.
Late Check-ins may have a surcharge, please check each property's conditions.
6. The maximum number of Guests onsite must not exceed the 'Number of Guests' stated in your "Reservation Confirmation" email. Violation of this clause will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments.
7. All properties are strictly Non-smoking, unless stated otherwise in the property description.
8. Client and Guests will peacefully and quietly occupy the premises and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbours. Client and Guests will not permit activities on the premises that are contrary to any law, ordinance and/or applicable health or fire provisions. Violation of these conditions will result in immediate termination of occupancy, forfeiture of all payments and may incur in lawsuit.
9. OM is not responsible for any injury to Client or Guest inside or outside the vacation property rented, or for damage to personal property incurred during your stay. Properties are not equipped for the elderly or handicapped. Although some complementary child-safety features may be provided, OM is not liable for the safety of children.
10. The client agrees to promptly report to OM any and all mechanical, electrical, plumbing or other problems with the premises.
11. With a minimum of 24 hours’ notice, Owner/Manager shall have the right to enter and inspect the premises at reasonable times to ensure maintenance and safety. In an emergency, OM may enter at any time without securing prior permission of Client.
12. Client may not let, sublet, or assign this rental agreement.
13. This agreement does not create a long-term tenancy for the property. Client and Guests can be removed from the property without process of law if they do not depart at the check-out day and time indicated in the "Reservation Confirmation" email.
14. Please contact us promptly if you believe you have left personal belongings at the property after check-out.
15. CANCELLATION POLICY: If you cancel your reservation more than 30 days prior to arrival then all funds received will be refunded; if you cancel within 30 days of arrival, we do not refund the booking deposit.